Brake System Fluid Exchange Machine ABS-201 With High Quality
When replacing the brake oil, be sure to pay attention to the different types and different brands of brake oil should not be mixed. For brake systems with special requirements, a specific grade of brake oil should be added. Due to the different formulations of different brands and different types of brake fluids, mixed brake oil will cause the brake oil index to drop. Even those brands that are more soluble and indicate that they can be mixed or replaced are not satisfactory in use, so do not use them for a long time.
brake system oil changer
Recycling vacuum gauge
Filling pressure gauge
New and old oil window
1. Dynamic cycle cleaning, internal oil filter is installed inside the machine to filter impurities in brake fluid
2. Four oil pipes are directly connected to four brake cylinders, and oil is changed at the same time.
3. The device avoids direct contact between oil and air when in use
4. Professional custom brake hose, anti-corrosion
The difference between oil changer and manual
1. When the machine changes oil and saves time, the oil change operation can be completed in about 20 minutes.
2. The machine can replace four wheels at a time, and the labor needs one for one.
3. The machine changes oil to isolate the air, and the brake oil is most afraid of entering the air.
4. The machine adopts dynamic circulation cleaning, and the oil change is more thorough.
When do you change the brake fluid?
Generally speaking, we recommend that the brakes be replaced by the car for two years or 40,000 km, preferably not more than three years or 60,000 km. In fact, due to the climatic environment, the geographical location, and the different road conditions, the impact on brake oil is also different.
If the brake oil is not replaced for a long time, it may affect the braking system of the car, or even cause the brake to malfunction and cause an accident.