Transmission fluid exchanger for auto with transmission flushing
Daily maintenance of the automatic transmission oil changer:
1. The oil changer should be placed indoors, and it is strictly forbidden to be placed in outdoor rainwater, resulting in equipment damage.
2. The machine is equipped with an organic oil filter. It is recommended to replace one for every ten times.
3. Circuit and pipeline inspections should be performed every six months.
4. If gearbox cleaning is performed, it is recommended to use the cleaning agent recommended by the company to avoid damage to each oil valve, rubber seal, etc.
It has been investigated that the service life of a serviced transmission is generally longer than that of an unmaintained maintenance or a small number of maintenance. Nowadays more and more people pay more attention to the maintenance of the gearbox. The previous manual maintenance method is time-consuming and labor-intensive. Today's repair shops are more inclined to machine oil change, efficient.
Transmission flush machine
Standard and optional connector
1. Flow direction automatically controlled and equal amount exchange system
2. Oil cycling flow speed monitor
3. Change the oil by the power of gear-box and the exchange
4. Automatically shift to oil-extracting function after completed oil exchanging
5. Effectively protect the gear-box and remove the grease and metal fillings
6. Assure equal amount exchange
1. Cyclic Clean
Clean the automatic transmission circularly
2. Eqt Exchange
Replace the automatic transmission oil equally
3. Add New Oil
Increase the amount of oil in the automatic transmission
4. Rec Old Oil
Reduce the amount of oil in the automatic transmission
5. Empty Box
Empty the new oil remaining in the machine
6. System Set
Modify system parameters, such as calibration of electronic scales and one-key calibration