When should I get a brake inspection?
Brakes will usually give you a bit of warning before they go. Here's what you may notice:
1.Spongy feeling. If you have to press the brake pedal further or harder than usual to stop, there could be a problem.
2.Noise while braking. Whether it's a squeal or a grind, noise means the brake system needs some attention.
3.Brake warning light. When the brake warning light stays on, there's a problem in the brake system that you may not notice otherwise.
4.Other signs. If your steering pulls to one side when you brake, or you are low on brake fluid, there may also be a problem.
- Hydrogen engine carbon cleaning machine
- Engine carbon cleaning machine
- transmission flush machine
- Injector Cleaner & Tester
- Brake System Maintenance Equipment
- Cooling system cleaning and coolant changing machine
- Auto engine lubrication system cleaning machine
- Detergent for engine cleaning
- Special Connection For Equipment