How does antifreeze differ from engine coolant?
Engine coolant is a generic term used to describe fluids that remove heat from an engine and prevent it from freezing in the winter. There are also antifreeze products intended only to provide freeze protection for RVs, boats, and idle equipment. These are not suitable for use in engines or heat transfer systems.
- Hydrogen engine carbon cleaning machine
- Engine carbon cleaning machine
- transmission flush machine
- Injector Cleaner & Tester
- Brake System Maintenance Equipment
- Cooling system cleaning and coolant changing machine
- Auto engine lubrication system cleaning machine
- Detergent for engine cleaning
- Special Connection For Equipment