How often does the car antifreeze change?
Many car owners know the oil change cycle, and probably know that the brake oil needs to be replaced every two years, but ignore the replacement of antifreeze coolant. In fact, many car owners do not know how long the replacement cycle of antifreeze coolant is. Antifreeze is also time-limited. Under normal circumstances, antifreeze is basically replaced when the car is driving for 40,000 kilometers or two years.
- Hydrogen engine carbon cleaning machine
- Engine carbon cleaning machine
- transmission flush machine
- Injector Cleaner & Tester
- Brake System Maintenance Equipment
- Cooling system cleaning and coolant changing machine
- Auto engine lubrication system cleaning machine
- Detergent for engine cleaning
- Special Connection For Equipment